Honeywell recently announced its latest scanphone, the Dolphin 60s. Blending capabilities of a consumer smart phone and rugged enterprise mobile computer, the Honeywell Dolphin 60s is ideal for workers in retail, field service and direct store delivery.
In addition to providing quick and reliable access to critical data, the Dolphin 60s is a cost-effective solution that is rugged enough to withstand 4-foot drops and over 800 tumbles.
In addition to all of the amazing functionality of a consumer smart phone, the Dolphin 60s Scanphone integrates 1D and 2D barcode scanning technology with multiple data options. Best of all, the scanphone’s extended battery can last through the typical work day. The Dolphin 60s incorporates phone and data communication capabilities through Wi-Fi or 3G WWAN connectivity and users can easily make use of its Bluetooth and GPS technologies. The Honeywell Dolphin 60s Scanphone:
- Features a lightweight and pocket-sized
- Offers increased durability
- Incorporates integrated GSM/GPRS cellular, 802.11 b/g/n WiFi, Bluetooth and GPS technologies, allowing real-time wireless communications
- Provides an integrated 1D and 2D scan engine
- Has a 5MP color camera and a 2.8 inch color display
- Is ready for Honeywell’s signature device management solution, Remote MasterMind
“The Dolphin 60s provides a cost-effective solution for businesses looking to upgrade from the paper and clipboard by automating their inventory management and data collection. Honeywell designed this scanphone as an entry-level mobile solution to meet the needs of retail, field service, field sales and DSD operations of all sizes,” said Taylor Smith, director of product marketing, Honeywell Scanning & Mobility.
Learn more about the Honeywell Dolphin 60s Scanphone.